Golf Course Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- All prices are per golfer.
- All players, members, and non-members, must check in at the pro shop before play.
- Cart fees indicate a seat in a cart and do not guarantee an individual to have their own cart.
- Please check in at the pro shop at least 10 minutes before your tee time. Failure to do so may result in forfeiting your tee time to our stand-by-list.
- Spectators, ride-along, and non-golfers will be charged a $10 spectator fee.
- No more than 5 players per group on weekdays, and no more than 4 players per group on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. No exceptions.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs. If a player does not have their own set of clubs, the pro shop offers rentals.
- Allow faster players through when a hole is open in front of you.
- Cart path only on all par 3 holes around all tees.
- Soft spikes or tennis shoes only.
- Proper golf attire is required. Short shorts, cut-offs, midriffs, swimwear, and bike attire are not allowed on the course or practice facility.
- We reserve the right to pair you with other players when course conditions and capacity require it. No single players are allowed on Saturdays, Sundays, or Holidays before 2 pm and will be paired with other singles or odd groups.
- Liquor license law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages on the premises without purchasing them through our facilities. Violating this policy will result in a course ban.
- All children under 13 years old need to be supervised on the practice facility and the golf course by an adult.
- Please follow all pace of play regulations
- All Players must have their own set of clubs for pace-of-play purposes.
- Players play at their own risk in inclement weather. Cancellations due to extreme weather and lightning are allowed within the 24-hour window.
- Where applicable, range balls and range ball baskets are to remain on the practice facilities at all times. Failure to do so may result in suspension of using the practice facilities. Range balls are not permitted to be used on the course.
- All players play at their own risk and are responsible for any golf ball and car/home damage they incur or may cause to others
- Rainchecks are only issued in cases of emergency, injury, or if an unexpected weather event occurs.
- If you have questions, please feel free to ask us in person or you may call the Pro shop
- No Show / Cancelation / Online Reservation Policies:
- Tee times will be moved or canceled based on tee time availability. If there is no availability to accommodate missed tee time, the group will be canceled with no refund for prepaid tee times. This is a no-exception policy. Any tee time late to the final tee time at the end of the day will be canceled as a no-show and not permitted on the course that evening.
- If you are unable to make your tee time or would like to reduce your number of players, please do so through your account or call our golf shop directly in advance and your card will not be charged.
GOLF CART RENTAL AGREEMENT
I agree to comply with the following terms, conditions, and instructions:
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license
- No more than two adult riders and two golf bags to be on this cart at any time.
- While the cart is in operation, all occupants must be seated. No one is permitted to sit or stand on the back of the cart. All occupants must be entirely inside the cart and hold on at all times when the cart is in motion.
- If in a group, you must pair up when using Rolling Meadows Golf Course carts.
- You must operate the cart in compliance with the instructions printed in the cart and with these terms, conditions, and instructions.
- Carts can only be driven in designated areas on the golf course.
- Drive safely and prudently as weather and course conditions allow, slowly straight up and down slopes and in turns and extra care in reverse, in congested areas, or on wet, hilly, or loose terrain.
- Set a parking brake before leaving the cart!
- Do not operate a cart while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Follow course rules and instructions. If it is cart path only the cart will stay on the cart path.
- The cart can not go any closer than 30 feet to the green, may not enter the bunkers, and doing so may forfeit my ability to operate carts at the course.
The course reserves the right to terminate your use of this cart, without refund, if you do not follow these and other posted instructions.
By driving Rolling Meadows Golf Course carts, you agree to pay for any damage to the golf cart or golf course property while the cart is in your possession, and you assume all risk of operating the cart. You represent that you are familiar with the operation and proper use of the golf cart and that you have read and understand the instructions above. You represent that You can operate and control the cart by these instructions and with the instructions posted in the golf cart. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the lessor, the golf course, and its employees harmless from any damages or claims of any nature whatsoever that may arise from or through my use or rental of the golf cart.
You understand this is a licensed facility with the PLCB or A.B.C. You also understand you cannot bring from the outside alcohol onto this licensed property.